[Home-made practice of Kung Pao chicken]_Kung Pao Chicken_How to do_How to do
There are many ways to do chicken. Due to the differences in previous regional cultures, there are many ways to eat chicken. Gongbao chicken may have been eaten by many people, and the taste is very good.For different places, the taste is also different.
There are many ways to make Kung Pao chicken. Here are two of them.
Method 1: Ingredients: chicken, cucumber, kidney beans, onion, tomato sauce, hot pepper sauce, pepper, soy sauce, potato flour, Shaoxing wine, garlic rice, oil method: 1, diced chicken, then pepper, soy sauce, Shaoxing wine, potato powder marinated well, set aside for about an hour.
2. Diced cucumber, onion and garlic rice.
3. Add the chicken to the pan and fry until golden and remove it for future use.
4. Stir well with water and chili sauce and tomato sauce and set aside.
5. Pour a small amount of oil and add garlic garlic to sauté.
Add onion, chicken and mixed sauce and stir fry.
6. At last, add diced cucumber, and then adjust the water hook made with too white powder to serve.
Ingredients for practical two materials: 250 grams of chicken breast, 4 green and red peppers, 4 fried peanuts, 50 grams of onion, 2 teaspoons (10 grams) of ground ginger, 1 teaspoon (5 grams), minced garlic, 1 teaspoon (5 grams), pepper, 15 dry red pepper6 spices: 1 teaspoon of salt (5g) cooking wine 1/2 teaspoon (3g) dried starch 2 teaspoon (10g) rice vinegar 2 tablespoons (30ml) soy sauce 1 tablespoon (15ml) white sugar 2 teaspoons (10g) water 2 tablespoons(30ml) 2 tablespoons of water starch (30ml) 1 tablespoon of sesame oil (15ml) Method 1) Cut chicken breast into 1cm diced diced, add salt (1/2 teaspoon), stir the cooking wine and dry starch, and marinate for 5 minutes.
Cut the shallot into smaller pieces than the diced chicken, and chop the shallot and ginger.
Green and red peppers diced.
2) Put the garlic, onion and ginger into a bowl, add salt (1/2 teaspoon), sugar, rice vinegar, soy sauce, water, water starch into juice for later use.
3) Heat the pan, pour in the oil, add some sesame oil, and add peppercorns when the oil is cold. After the peppercorns have a scent and the color becomes slightly darker, add dried peppers to add fragrant.
4) After adding the chicken and stir-fry until the color changes, add the green and red pepper grains, stir fry for 10 seconds, pour in the prepared sauce, and fry for 1 minute on high heat, then pour in the fried peanuts.